Mon. March 7
I had a dream that there were these 3-foot clawed green monsters that kept coming out of our fridge to attack me and my parents. Lexi was strangely absent, but that's not as strange as the fact that my "mom and dad" looked nothing at all like my real mom and dad. I didn't realize this until I woke up. Anyway, we have a fridge in the garage and one in the kitchen, so these monsters would come out of the one in the kitchen, and we'd run to the garage, so the monsters would come out of that fridge. And so we'd turn around (the monsters chasing us previously were now gone) and run to the kitchen. And repeat, repeat, repeat.
Meaning
A monster represents attributes of myself that I may find undesirable. So does many monsters mean that I have many flaws? I believe, since all the monsters were identical, that they're simply many manifestations of one flaw. And chase dreams represent the anxiety in my life, and my actions in the dream parallel how I would deal with my problems while I'm awake. The refrigerator that the monsters came out of signifies that what I have been unconsciously seeking, I have found. A nice little denouement to this dream project, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment