An Argument

Tues. March 1

I had a dream that my mom was upset with me about one thing or another, and I wanted to go to some party. My mom said that if I wanted to go, I'd have to get on her good side first. So later at dinner (which was muffins, by the way), I started to get in an argument with Lexi. But then I remembered that I had to get on Mom's good side. So I let Lexi have her way. Realizing this, Lexi continued to provoke me all throughout dinner, but I didn't take the bait. And later that night, Mom let me go to the party.

Meaning

This dream didn't surprise me much. Me and my mom had gotten into an argument the previous day, and while I can't remember what the argument was about in my dream, I'm sure it was representative of the argument I had had the day before. And as for having muffins for dinner, dreaming of eating muffins shows my taste for expensive things in life. Makes sense, seeing as me and my mother had been arguing about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment