Museums and Dune Buggies

Fri. March 4

This dream was pretty simple, compared to the night before. I was at a museum looking at a painting with somebody (I don't remember who) when they suggested that we go ride dune buggies. So we're riding them on some sand dunes when I catch some air and go nearly straight up, very high, and then begin falling. Then I woke up.

Meaning

A painting represents my need for creativity, and a vehicle symbolizes the amount of control I feel like I have in my life. Seeing as mine was a dune buggy, that suggests very little. Sand signifies a shift in my attitude. And the classic falling theme in a dream again symbolizes a lack of control, which is seeming to be a common theme in my dreams. And according to Freud, it means that I'm contemplating giving in to a sexual desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment